Software solutions for the entire business of fully automated and self-service Gas stations.
Sekom d.o.o. is a partner of Tokheim, largest international manufacturer of equipment for gas stations. Wide range od Tokheim products, crafted to highest standards and with best components in fueling industry, secures long lasting devices and successful long-term investment.
POS SYSTEM FOR RETAIL MANAGMENT IS A PART
OF AN INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR MANAGING GAS STATIONS.
The Gas station retail system.
- easy to use and maintain
- compact and robust architecture
- possibility of working on external flash memory and portable computers in case of failure
- the data is stored for years and is kept without restriction
- easy access to data from previous years
- the ability to work on any type of standard hardware
- Connect with measuring devices and controllers
- POS – sales
- POS – card payments
- POS – local customers with postponement of card
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Supporting a Gas station for everyday operations.
- Together with POS (cash register) and SoHost (head office system), it creates a unique centralized management and sales unit at gas stations.
- The self-contained software solution includes monitoring and control of fuel and commodity reception and delivery, insight into the current fuel and commodity status, and total Gas station operations.
- It allows easy entry of input and output documents as well as retrospective review of the same documents.
- Includes generating a wide range of reports for both Gas station managers and accounting and management staff.
- Central gasoline station management and monitoring system.
- The ability to manage master data like items, customers, cards, product groups at each gas station.
- The central database contains data from all Gas stations and provides insight into fuel and article status by cell or total, various analytical and statistical data.
- In addition to commercial software, the program also offers financial and retail listings and reports on which postings are made – the ability to link to the accounting system.